Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Maleficent Review

Maleficent Review
 I adore this movie for two reasons. One, this movie is the living proof that the famous dictum “don’t judge a book by its cover” is real, and two, because it’s very different and way better than the original or first movie that maleficent appeared in. This movie gives us a closer look in Maleficent’s life, and it answers questions many people may be asking. Why is she evil? Why does she all of a sudden hate this kingdom so much? What did the poor baby do to deserve that curse? 



 I truly think this movie is the living proof that the epigram “don’t judge a book by its cover” is true, because I had various experiences that proved it. Once I saw this movie I loved it immediately, and so I asked some of my relatives if they've seen the movie, they answered things like “I don’t like that movie because maleficent is the devil or I won’t see it because it’s a movie portraying demons.” They actually judged the movie by its poster. When I showed the movie to some of my relatives, they loved it. The actually said “wow, it truly is wonderful, and the movie gives us such a beautiful message.” It truly does give us a beautiful message.
This movie shows us that people can change, and that people aren't always what they seem. I also like this movie because they sort of gave maleficent a chance, a chance to change and be better. I truly recommend this movie; it’s really heartwarming and incredibly special, watch it if you have a chance to.





No comments:

Post a Comment