Popular Posts

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Atlantis: Milo's Return Review


Atlantis: Milo’s Return Review

Atlantis: Milo’s Return I think is not a very good movie, but I sort of liked it. I liked it because I was and still am a true Atlantis fan, so of course I liked anything Atlantis related. When the first Atlantis movie came out, I loved it and so of course I wanted to see more of it and so I told my brothers that I was sure a sequel for Atlantis would come out, they said they doubted it, but I was sure there would be a sequel so I never stopped believing.Then one day when I was at my grandmother’s house, I was watching TV, and I clearly remember I was watching Toon Disney, and all of a sudden I see a commercial saying that at 7pm they would premiere Atlantis: Milo’s Return. My excitement went overboard, I so stoked. I just couldn’t believe it.  I also remember that this specific channel only came around December, and I use to watch it with my cousin everyday at my grandmother’s house, this channel was in English, so it was neat. I think this channel helped me learn English, because as I was about 6 or 7 years old, and this channel was in English only, I think that helped me improve on my vocabulary and in my pronunciation. That’s a plus!This movie has a particular pattern that I noticed along the years, it sort of has three different adventures in one whole movie, and usually a movie on has a single storyline. I looked up recently and it turns out that Atlantis was supposed to have a TV series, it was called, Team Atlantis. But because of the first movie’s downfall, they stopped production and as they had some episodes done, they just rewrote some of them to fit in with other and they created this TV Sequel.I still like this movie though, because I feel I’m seeing the TV show that was never released, and so it brings cool memories.







No comments:

Post a Comment