Popular Posts

Friday, February 13, 2015

Atlantis: The Lost Empire Review


Atlantis: The Lost Empire Review

This movie means so much to me because this was my childhood movie. Atlantis was the first Disney movie I saw, and It blew my mind away, I was obsessed with the movie for a long time, I had the physical copy of the movie, I had Atlantis pajamas, I had everything I wanted. Actually I have, funny story with this movie. When I was a child, I use to see this movie everyday nonstop and various things came out of this; one, I learned how to plug the DVD player to the TV; Two, I actually scratched the movie’s disc, not because I was careless of it, but because I saw it so much, and it just stopped working one day. When I gave the disc a check, I was completely scratched, like if someone grabbed a knife and started to scratch it.

This movie as I said before means so much to me, because this movie gave me the power to believe in what I believed in, and not let myself be driven away from beliefs by someone who told me otherwise. This movie has such a beautiful message and its family friendly. What I liked about his movie is that it’s not your regular animated Disney movie, I sort of looks like a comic book brought to life, and there are any song within the movie, the sort of song that makes the movie seem a musical; it’s just your good old fashion action animated movie. Perfection! If you are the kind of person that likes action movies with bit of adventure, I totally recommend this movie. Hopefully you see it when you get the chance to.










No comments:

Post a Comment