Popular Posts

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Disney Infinity Experience Part 2

Disney Infinity Experience Part 2

When I got the game, I had no clue on what to do, or how to even begin playing. So I called my cousin and of course he explained me everything. Did I get it? Not really, but I Googled most things and I sort of got it. Now I know more than before of course.
To play the Disney Infinity Game you need to buy a starter pack that contains the game, the Infinity base, and three different Disney Infinity figures, or just figures. The infinity base is where the figures are placed to play the game, without the base there is no way to play, and without figures on the base there is no way to play, the game only supplies two spots to for characters. The Disney Infinity Figures are the game’s characters, the figures are based o Disney characters like Jack Sparrow, Rapunzel, Queen Elsa, Anna, Lighting McQueen, Franchesco, Mater, Black Widow, Iron Man, Thor, Spiderman and many more.
This game can be fun for children because it related many Disney characters, and it can be fun for teenagers because Marvel characters are also involved and soon the Star Wars characters will emerge.
The game also has an accessory called “Power Disk”. The power disk adds power and items to the characters. The power disks are accessories from Disney Movies like, Cinderella’s Carriage, Bolt’s strength; Rapunzel’s healing power and much more. There are three types of power disks, round power up, hexagonal accessory and hexagonal decorative.
Power disks



Round Power Ups: give the characters special abilities that do not come with the characters.

Hexagonal Accessories: These are mostly vehicles.


Hexagonal Decorative: these are colors or designs for certain decorative toys I the toy box.

No comments:

Post a Comment