Popular Posts

Sunday, October 20, 2013

BLOG SPECIAL: GRAVITY Review & Experience

GRAVITY: Review & Experience

Today I went to the movies and saw Gravity. My first reaction to it was, "oh man! Not Gravity.". I thought the movie was lame and boring; I just couldn't bare to think that Sandra Bullock could die in this movie. I've never seen her die, and I think I would never be prepared to see her die.
So, when I entered the theater, I said to my self, "well, this is gonna be a wild ride!". So as i sat down i kept repeating to myself, "please don't let it be bad, please don't let it be bad..." , i was so excited and at the same time scared.  

After the movie ended, i said to myself, "I have to blog this!" , i was clever enough to ask my family what was their review about the movie. Lots of negative reviews. Most of them, on how they got robbed. I really liked the movie. I thought it was astonishing, and really clever as well. What i didn't like about it, was the fact that she was a really nervous and fearful person. It was really annoying. She was also very close minded, which i thought it was annoying. 
The positive perspective of it, is that the story line is very well made and actually very entertaining. I really liked it. At first, i thought  it was as great as Pearl Harbor, but then an hour passed and i really couldn't  say that anymore. I thought Sandra Bullock's acting  was amazing, as always. I would really recommend it. But if you're really gonna watch it, you might wanna see it open minded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment