Popular Posts

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Cinderella – 2015 Live Action Adaptation


Cinderella – 2015 Live Action Adaptation  

This is one of the movies I’m really waiting desperately, because I saw the trailer so many times, I just can’t get enough of it. Cinderella in the Disney franchise is the 12th animated film released, and in the Disney princess line-up she is the 2nd animated film released. When I first heard that Disney was making a live action version of the film, I was surprised and then I felt excited, because I wanted to see how the movie would turn out, this happen four years ago, when I saw the upcoming movies list. Those four years passed and I forgot all about the film, when I check the E! News app one day, it went viral, the Cinderella trailer was released, I was so excited I told everyone I knew, I saw it over and over again just to check if I missed something.




When I saw the trailer, I loved the adaptation; I liked how they played around with the costumes, because if you see the trailer well enough, you’ll see that they designed it to be according the time the tale was set, but yet they add a bit of modern touches, it was impressive. The actors and actresses were also well casted; they seem to fit into the rolls very well. If you really want to see the trailer, I’ll add the link below, and I also strongly recommend this movie to been seen as soon it’s released, which is on March 13. Various other trailers were released this month and you can also enjoy featurettes of the film, all of them available on you tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment