Popular Posts

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Frozen Review


                                Review                                                                                                                                  
I can easily describe this movie with one word “PHENOMENAL!” I think this is one of the best movies ever made this century, I mean, it’s so inspiring and its really heartwarming. What surprises me is that I did not write a review for this movie yet; I was literally like “what? Did it slip my mind or something?” and so now I will have a whole frozen blog marathon, expect everything, all things FROZEN, a thing I will say is that I will have a blog special about the making of Frozen, so expect that.

Frozen is one of the best movies ever made by Disney, and something I will say is that this movie is so different than the other Disney princess movies, the first time you see it you think you know what’s going to happen and how it’s going to end, but news flash you won’t even expect how the ending turns out. It’s really ingenious  and I love the way this movie sets such a statement about love, that in movies there is so much more than just Love between a couple, but Family love too.

The characters in this movie are Anna, Elsa which later becomes Queen Elsa, Olaf, Sven, Hans and Kristoff. My favorite character would be Elsa, because she is so strong yet so vulnerable and that is really appealing to me, and she also wears a blue dress, and I like blue so that’s also an add-on. I really recommend this movie and if you’ve seen it already, keep watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment