Popular Posts

Monday, May 19, 2014

THE SAI EXPERIENCE: PART 3


THE SAI EXPERIENCE: PART 3

December, Christmas day, I felt so excited because I saw a box with the shape and size of the sai, I just couldn’t wait to open it, sadly we usually take turns to open the presents; I was the last one sadly. When I opened them, nothing could make me happier that moment, I just wanted to hold them forever, that same second my parents told, “hey, be very careful with those, they are extremely sharp, watch out” I just told them that everything was fine, I could handle them.



Weeks after, I started to practice using these new sai, the first time I spun them, I did it perfectly, the second time, well, the flew off my hands, what a disaster! The sai that fell to the floor fell from the sharp end to the floor, so It wasn’t sharp anymore. Later on I got a new pair of sai, these were also Elektra sai, only these were wrapped in some wicker string, these were exactly like the ones on the film.


This is my current sai collection




No comments:

Post a Comment