Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

THE SAI EXPERIENCE: PART 1




THE SAI EXPERIENCE: PART 1

Sai, they are Japanese weapons, which are knife and sword-like weapons. The longest Sai are 20 inches long, these are lethal weapons they were usually used only for killing. The Sai has three blades, one in the middle and one on each side of the middle blade.

 


For years I have admired these weapons, because they look so elegant and beautiful, also because they are really cool. About nine months ago, I finally had the opportunity to own a pair of Sai. At first I thought they were pretty heavy, but after a while they seemed light weight because I got use to them quickly enough. Later that week I got them, I researched the net for Sai lessons, I found a lot of tricks that could be performed with said weapon. I must say, I had quiet a lot of accidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment