Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

THE SAI EXPERIENCE: PART 2

THE SAI EXPERIENCE: PART 2

During the learning stage, I found out that the sai I had order online, were about 15 inches long; not really what I wanted, but oh well. The learning stage was kind of difficult for me because I had no instructor to guide me, just the video and common sense. At first the sai kept falling off my hands or they flew off my hands. Once, one of my hand nails got hurt because the sai fell over it, my nail got purple and it hurt all day.

  

After all the basic learning processes ended, I realized that the pair of sai I had were not really enough for me, so I researched for more of them, and I found out that I could own a pair of the ELEKTRA™ Marvel film sai. I lashed with excitement when I found out! I had an advantage point to, the holidays were near, and so I asked for a pair. I was so excited and nervous at the same time because I didn't know if I would get them or not. These were very expensive because these were a pair out of 2000 made, so of course they had to be over valued. 


No comments:

Post a Comment