Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Into The Woods Review & News!

Once Upon A Time Season 4 Announcement
I've decided that from this point forward my blog will not only feature just Once Upon A Time Season 4 Reviews, but now I will expand to other films and series. This doesn't mean that the Once Upon A Time reviews are over but, I will put them off for a while.

Review
If you really like musicals this movie must be on your radar. When I saw this movie the first thing I expected was, a mix of a Tim Burton movie meets Les Miserables. What I also expected was a movie that was kind of vintage and also a bit of an innocent fairytale, but still with a dark feel to it. 
I was almost right.
When I saw this movie I was surprised because, one, I never thought this would be a musical. Two, I never imagined that Anna Kendrick sang that well or sang at all. Three, Meryl Streep was great in this roll, I really loved it. Four, I never thought that this movie would end the way it did, and my last, I think this movie is a bit sinister not in its story line, but in the way Disney turned it to; I feel this movie has too many deaths to be a Disney movie, I think this movie should be more directed to the older crowd.
Personally I liked how the movie tells different stories at the same time, but yet somehow they end up being one whole story, and the way the songs tell the stories, they are not boring at all, they are truly entertaining. In the instant I saw the movie; I already had my selection of favorite songs. It’s that good. For example in the beginning of the movie, there is a prologue that lasts like 14 minutes, that song is one of my favorites.
 These are my favorites:
        1.  Prologue: Into The Woods
    2. Giants in The Sky
    3On The Steps Of The Palace


 I recommend this movie to musical enthusiasts, if you’re not into musicals; this movie is not really for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment