Popular Posts

Friday, January 30, 2015

Big Hero 6 Review





 Review

This year Big Hero 6 was released, this was said to be one of the best animated films of the year, which I doubted before, because I thought it was just boring and it seemed plain. But as I saw the trailer, and a special sneak preview that was advertised, I gave this movie a chance. When I saw it in the movies, I was astounded, I mean, I was totally impressed with the story line and how it really invades your mind and you wrap your head around the movie. It is really heartwarming.

Many people commented how the movie has something for everybody, it truly does, and that’s what really calls my attention because this means you can go to the movies and see it with your family and no one will get bored, kids would have a great time watching it and even adults.

 The way how robots are presented to us during these years has been so negative, and I really liked how this movie changed their perspective, you can see how robots come in many sizes and how they aren't always designed to be evil minions. That I think was the best message.


What I also was impressed by, was the fact that this movie is actually a marvel comic based film. I was surprised to see that Disney really could make a super hero movie without it turning it into something lame, I found this film well done, and surprisingly very interesting. You will want more of this film, when it ends, and it’s no surprise, that there will be a sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment