Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Introducing Leo's ONCE UPON A TIME Experience

Introducing Leo's ONCE UPON A TIME Experience
  • Once Upon A Time is an ABC Channel Original series which is basically like a collage of all fairy tale stories like: Cinderella, Snow White, Rapunzel, Mulan, Sleeping Beauty and most recently The Snow Queen (FROZEN). This school year I’m planning to give this blog a twist for a while. Now instead of being “Leo’s Day By Day Experience”, this will now be “Leo’s Once Upon A Time Experience”.
  • Every week I’ll be posting reviews and hypothesis about each Once Upon A Time’s episode for this Season. What I find so exciting about this season is the fact that they involved FROZEN. I don’t really know if it’s the excitement of actually having FROZEN in the series, or the fact that this season is much more exciting in the aspect of Drama and that entire sort. I quite love the roll that The Snow Queen plays because she’s kind of a silent/creepy villain which is quite attractive, to my personal opinion.
  • The plan that The Snow Queen is trying to accomplish is really somewhat creepy, I mean who would have a sick and twisted mind to actually kill most of a town to make a perfect family; take that for twisted. 
  • This week I’ll make a review about the first and second episode for this 4th Season. I truthfully recommend this series, it’s really awesome in all aspects, I mean once you think you know what the character’s story is, you watch one of Once Upon A Time’s episodes, and you could really get surprised on watching how the series twists the stories and connects characters with each other.











No comments:

Post a Comment