Popular Posts

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Power Rangers: Dino Thunder MARATHON

Marathon!


Hello everybody! Happy New Year! It’s kind of late though, because it’s February. I’m back with more fresh and entertaining posts for you guys! It’s been a while since my last post, and so much has happened that I must tell you guys. I’ll start with something amazing and cool that just happened yesterday.

Recently I discovered that on Netflix, they have the whole Power Rangers saga. About three days ago, I started watching Power Rangers: Dino Thunder and, it’s been a lot of fun watching it again; because as a kid I use to watch it all the time. The amazing part of this story is that yesterday I started watching it since 1:30 pm and I ended up watching it until 12:00 am, nonstop. That’s about 11 hours of Power Rangers! Isn't that crazy! It was an amazing day! When I found out that it was night time already, it was about 8 pm, my reaction was so priceless. When I told my brother he was like, “what! Are you nuts?” I just laughed my lungs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment